Thank you for your interest in Peter Baker & Son Co!
Peter Baker & Son Co, Inc. is seeking an Asphalt Paving Superintendent.
The position is full time and salaried. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in management of road paving operations.
Role and Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to:
- Interact with Estimator/Project Manager and owner to complete the various items of self-performed work as well as overseeing subcontracted work
- Oversee field personnel, daily/weekly schedules, and construction operations
- Coordinate crews and equipment to maximize efficiency
- Assist with project planning and layout
- Emphasize jobsite safety
Qualifications & Requirements:>
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to recognize discrepancies
- A person who can schedule multiple projects and subcontractors for various projects
- Ability to maintain flexible work hours
- Familiarity with DOT standards
Peter Baker& Son Co.
Attn: HR Department
1349 Rockland Road
Lake Bluff, IL 60044
No Phone Calls Please
Peter Baker & Son is an Equal Opportunity Employer
There are currently no other open positions. Please check back later.