Peter Baker & Son Co, Inc. is seeking an Estimator / Project Manager. This position is full time and salaried.
Role and Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to:
· Preparing estimates for both public and private work, schedules, subcontractor coordination, change orders, billing requests and job closeout.
· Analyzing requirement documents and project plans to gain a thorough understanding of the project.
· High level of interaction with project superintendents, owner representatives and resident engineers to complete projects on time and within budget.
· The ideal candidate would be one seeking a fast paced, multi-tasking environment. Projects vary in size from small paving projects to municipal, state, and tollway projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Strong computer skills, with experience in Microsoft Office Suite. B2W Software Experience would be a plus.
· Estimating and/or project management experience in HMA heavy highway construction.
· Ability to estimate multiple projects at one time.
· Excellent organizational & time management skills.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation, holidays, medical & dental insurance and 401(k).
If you are interested in working for an industry leader, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Peter Baker & Son is an Equal Opportunity Employer